Koltorp - Tiles, doors and windows
This article was published Jan 14, 2017.
First image below shows the result of a to rushed molding. I did not wash off the hot dishwashing liquid properly before adding glue, nor did I push down the glue with an old brush either which would have solved it a bit. The result is bubbles .. But still this first test mould in O scale shows that the spanish roof which has a much deeper pattern than before still can work out great - if handled properly..
Second is the now finished doors on the front. Just need a second layer of paint. Vallejo as I used here does not cover with only one layer. The black background in the windows needs a bit re-touch to, marker lines was a bit thin so the paint did escape outside the glass..
This one shows second layer and a nice contrast with all wall colours together. The green got shiny, don´t like that, need some flat agent added to.