KFJ- New Track plan for 2018
This article was published Jan 06, 2018.
First log for this year!
Did go through all my old sketches for last year during the xmas holidays. Here is the update for 2018.
- The layout has decreased from 3 shelfs to 2. The third shelf need to remain as a HOe/009 shelf, as it is today.
- Ekhem and Forsvis has changed place,
- This makes a new name change to "Koltorp Forsvik Järnväg" since Forsvik is the new end of the line, down at the sea side with a small quay.
- A new small (70cm wide, instead of 116) module has been added inbetween Ekhem and Forsvik (see the white walls on below last two pictures).
- Aspholm has moved inbetween the mine and the factory.
- Borkum Match Factory has changed name to Kvarnbo Match Factory
Each module is (will be...) 55 * 116 cm.
Contains first 3 modules. I am very satisfied with this plan! Koltorp, the coal mine to the left. Aspholm, the sawmill in the middle and to right, Kvarnbo Match factory.
Contains also 3 modules, but the middle one is a bit smaller (since second shelf is 3 meters long, first is 3.5 meters). Tracks is not quite finished yet on this shelf .. Ekhem reload station to a 42in line to left. "No mans land" in the middle is the new module. Will see what it will be later. To the right, end of the line, a small quay down at a seaside.