Henrik Laurell Models
Started making 3D models in April 2017. Above is one of the examples I like the most.
Address to my shop at ShapeWays is www.shapeways.com/shops/henrik-laurell-models/
Work in progress
- Vehicles from Dr Christian Cenac drawing compendium.
Finished models available for order
- Nyberget - The famous Atlas wagons from the Nyberget Mine Railway
- Munkedal - Munkedal loco and wagons from the Munkedal papermill Railway
- Nitro Nobel - Simplex loco and wagons from the Nitro Nobel ammo factory
- KLJ - Lessebo loco and coaches from the Kosta Lessebo Railway
- British - British Railways, mostly Royal Arsenal Railways.
- Danish - Danish Beet Wagons
- French - French vehicles, mostly Decauville and Pechot WW1 wagons.
- German - German vehicles.
- 0m - Swedish 1067mm gauge vehicles in 0 scale.
- H0n3 - Swedish 891mm gauge vehicles in H0 scale.
- Trackside - All those wagon loads and track side items.
- Various - All those models not fitting in anywhere else or not enough for a section of there own